Since 1977 Borrego Construction has been offering quality construction services to the Santa Fe, Espanola, Rio Rancho, and Albuquerque areas.
Borrego Construction Company, Incorporated (BCI)
Located in Santa Fe, New Mexico, BCI is locally owned and operated by brothers James, Robert, and Rick Borrego since 1977. BCI offers a highly skilled management team with substantial experience in building construction across a broad spectrum of building types. We have managed numerous projects for various public and private clients throughout our 25 plus years of operation.
We have long been advocates for the value of principal involvement throughout all phases of a construction project. We believe in giving our clients personal, top-level attention at all times, a service essential to delivery of a first rate product.
- Three principals with over ninety years of combined experience.
- Competence/knowledge of Public Works Projects gained through years of experience.
- Thorough familiarity with building conditions and practices prevailing in the Santa Fe and Albuquerque area.
- Familiarity and knowledge of Santa Fe, Espanola and Albuquerque subcontractors.
- Commitment to responsive performance through strong communication.
BCI currently has banking relationships and credit lines with Washington Federal, Bank of America, and First Community Bank of Santa Fe. We have bonding capacity of between 5 to 10 million dollars, depending on the type of project and amount of work on hand.